If the ink inside the cartridge is under the lowest warning line, please stop printing and refill the ink tank.
- Open the small cap of the ink bottle
- Open the ink cartridge cover, align the ink bottle mouth with the ink inlet. The ink fill should be between the lowest and the highest scales
- Pull out the ink bottle after filling and close the ink cartridge cover, ink cover and printer top cover
- Refill the ink if it is below the minimum level
- Keep the product in a cool place away from the sunlight
- Use the product within the service period to ensure optimum print quality. This product should be used at a temperature between 5 and 35 degrees
- If ink gets into your eyes, flush immediately with large amounts of water. If the ink leaks into your skin, wipe it off with a tissue. Keep the product away from children
Problem: Colour mixing
The prints are coming out with blended colours.
- Please check if the ink colour in the ink tank is consistent with the printer’s ink tank marked
Problem: White line
The prints are coming out with a white line.
- Run the cleaning operation up to three times
Problem: Broken line
The prints are coming out with a broken line
- Check if the paper tray is flat and if the printer needs maintenance
This image shows the front of the cartridge, the product range and colour is displayed on the large label.
The back of the cartridge can be seen in this image, the chip must be clear of impurities before installation.
This image shows the left side of the cartridge.
The right side of the cartridge can be seen in this image, the orange clip must be removed before installation.
Printers that use Canon GI-56 cartridges
To see a full list of products that work in your printer, click on the model name below:
All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.