Problem: faded output.
Printouts are coming out very faded or blank.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the printer.
- Gently rock the cartridge from side to side to evenly spread the toner.
- Re-insert the cartridge and print a test page.
Problem: lines down page
Printouts are coming out with lines down the page.
It could be that there is toner on the photosensitive drum. Try printing 5-10 pages to see if this removes the lines.
Problem: dots or streaks
Printouts have dots or streaks on the page.
- Print out one or two pages this may clear the issue.
- Print a "Print Quality Page".
- If dots or streaks are isolated to one band of colour replace that colour.
- If dots appear in more than one band replace the toner colour of the dots/ print a cleaning page.
Printers that use Canon 067 cartridges
To see a full list of products that work in your printer, click on the model name below:
All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.