Compatible Brother LC1280 (Top View)
Compatible Brother LC1280 (Bottom View)
Compatible Brother LC1280 (End View + Seal)
Compatible Brother LC1280 (Side View)
Problem: Fading on print
Printouts are very faded print or there is a lack of print on the page
- If the print quality is poor or no ink is appearing on the paper then try doing 2-3 head cleans/nozzle cleans
- Leave 20 minutes between each clean
Problem: Printing blank pages
The ink cartridge printed one or two pages and then stopped printing.
- It could be that the seal that covers the ink has not been pierced.
- Be sure the seal on the cartridge is pierced, this is done by reinserting the cartridge and giving a firm push on the cartridge.
Problem: Cartridge is the wrong size
The cartridges are physically a different size or shape.
- Compatible cartridges will always look different to the original branded cartridges
- They will often differ in shape or size but this does not affect the fitting or functionally of the cartridges in any way at all
- Ensure seal has been pierced this may prevent the cartridge from sitting in the correct position, give a firm push to the cartridge upon installation.
Printers that use Brother LC-1280 cartridges
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.