Problem: Faded Output
Printouts are coming out faded.
- If the print quality is poor, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock the cartridge from side to side.
- This movement helps distribute to the toner evenly within the cartridge.
- After rocking the cartridge 5-6 times, re-insert the cartridge into the printer and print a test page.
Problem: Vertical Toner Lines/ Streaky
Printouts have vertical toner lines down the page
- Check the drum for any scratches being careful not to touch the surface of the drum.
- Using a dry lint free cloth wipe the drum removing any excess toner.
Printers that use Dell DRYXV cartridges
To see a full list of products that work in your printer, click on the model name below:
All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.