To print out Print Quality Pages follow the steps below:
1. Switch/Turn Off the printer.
2. With the printer Off, hold down buttons 2 & 6 and then switch the printer back On.
3. While holding down buttons 2 & 6 wait until the blue progress bar indicates that it has passed half way the screen before letting go the buttons.
4. If successful the printer will indicate that it is "Entering Configuration Menu".
5. With the printer on Configuration Menu, Please navigate to Menu and select "Print Quality Pages".
6. If unsuccessful, repeat Steps 1 to 3.
Problems you may encounter
Problem: Faded Output
Printouts are coming out faded.
- If the print quality is poor, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock the cartridge from side to side.
- This movement helps distribute to the toner evenly within the cartridge.
- After rocking the cartridge 5-6 times, re-insert the cartridge into the printer and print a test page.
Problem: Leaking toner
Toner is leaking / spilling in to tray inside printer.
- If the toner is Deep purple then the waste toner is spilling back in to the printer (Fig 1.) and needs to be replaced.
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.