Problems you might encounter
Problem: Faded Output
Printouts are coming out faded.
- If the print quality is poor, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock the cartridge from side to side.
- This movement helps distribute to the toner evenly within the cartridge.
- After rocking the cartridge 5-6 times, re-insert the cartridge into the printer and print a test page.
Problem: Replace the unsupported toner cartridge 32.49
The message "Replace the unsupported toner cartridge 32.49" appears
- Please find out the Firmware version by printing out a Supplies Information Page
- To print out the Supplies Information Page, Press and hold the start button on the printer control panel
- If the firmware is LW71.SB2.P025 FDN.PIR.E709, replace with Genuine cartridge
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.