What the cartridges should look like
Problems you might encounter
Problem: Faded Output
Printouts are coming out faded.
- If the print quality is poor, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock the cartridge from side to side.
- This movement helps distribute to the toner evenly within the cartridge.
- After rocking the cartridge 5-6 times, re-insert the cartridge into the printer and print a test page.
Problem: Cartridge is the wrong size
The cartridges are physically a different size or shape.
Compatible cartridges will always look different to the original branded cartridges
They will often differ in shape or size but this does not affect the fitting or functionally of the cartridges in any way at all
- Ensure protective cover is removed before installation.
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.