Problem: Faded Output
Printouts are coming out faded.
- If the print quality is poor, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock the cartridge from side to side.
- This movement helps distribute to the toner evenly within the cartridge
- After rocking the cartridge 5-6 times, re-insert the cartridge into the printer and print a test page
Problem: Replace the unsupported toner cartridge 32.49
The message "Replace the unsupported toner cartridge 32.49" appears
- Please find out the Firmware version by printing out a Supplies Information Page
- To print out the Supplies Information Page, Press and hold the start button on the printer control panel
- If the firmware is LW71.SB2.P025 FDN.PIR.E709, replace with Genuine cartridge
This image shows the front of the cartridge, use the handle to help when installing.
The back of the cartridge can be seen in this image.
This image shows the left side of the cartridge.
The right side of the cartridge can be seen in this image.
Printers that use Lexmark 502H cartridges
To see a full list of products that work in your printer, click on the model name below:
All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.