What the cartridges should look like
Cartridge Installation Instructions
Problems you might encounter
Problem: Faded Output
Printouts are coming out faded.
- If the print quality is poor, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock the cartridge from side to side.
- This movement helps distribute to the toner evenly within the cartridge.
- After rocking the cartridge 5-6 times, re-insert the cartridge into the printer and print a test page.
Problem: Faint Characters on Printouts
Printouts have faint characters / letters appearing down the page
- Print 15-20 pages and see if the problem persists.
Problem: Printing blank pages
Printouts are blank
- Ensure seals/ tape or protective covers have been removed
- Remove and reinstall cartridge
- ImageCLASS 2200
- ImageCLASS 2210
- ImageCLASS 2220
- ImageCLASS 2250
- LaserJet 5000
- LaserJet 5000dn
- LaserJet 5000gn
- LaserJet 5000n
- LaserJet 5100
- LaserJet 5100dtn
- LaserJet 5100Le
- LaserJet 5100se
- LaserJet 5100tn