Problems you might encounter
Problem: Marks on Page
Printouts has marks on page.
- If the printouts have marks on the page in a repeating pattern, remove the drum from the printer.
- Using a lint free cloth gently clean the drum surface taking care not to touch the surface with fingers.
Problem: Faint Characters on Printouts
Printouts have faint characters / letters appearing down the page
- Print 15-20 pages and see if the problem persists.
Problem: Error - Replace drum
Error to replace drum still appears.
Reset the drum counter using the steps below:
- While the printer is switched on open the front cover
- Press and hold the Cancel button until the screen shows the message "Resetting PC Counter"
- Release Cancel button
- When prompted by the screen close the front cover