Problems you might encounter
Problem: Faded Output
Printouts are coming out faded.
- If the print quality is poor, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock the cartridge from side to side.
- This movement helps distribute to the toner evenly within the cartridge.
- After rocking the cartridge 5-6 times, re-insert the cartridge into the printer and print a test page.
Understanding the Printer LED display
If the status LED is lit up red it can mean the following:
- The cover is opened. Close the cover to resolve.
- There is no paper in the tray when receiving or printing data. Load paper in the tray
- The printer has stopped due to an error
If the toner LED is flashing orange:
- A small amount of toner is left in the cartridge. The estimated life of the toner is close. Prepare a new cartridge for replacement
If the toner LED is lit up orange:
- The toner cartridge has almost reached the end of it's estimated cartridge life. It is recommended to replace the toner cartridge
If the toner LED is off:
- The toner cartridge is at a normal capacity
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.