What the cartridges should look like
Problems you might encounter
Problem: Faded Output
Printouts are coming out faded.
- If the print quality is poor, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock the cartridge from side to side.
- This movement helps distribute to the toner evenly within the cartridge.
- After rocking the cartridge 5-6 times, re-insert the cartridge into the printer and print a test page.
Problem: Faint Characters on Printouts
Printouts have faint characters / letters appearing down the page
- Print 15-20 pages and see if the problem persists.
Print Configuration page and Supplies Status page
Samsung CLP-610ND, CLP-660N & CLP-660ND
- Press the "Menu" until "System Setup" appears on the bottom line of the display and press "OK".
- Use the arrow keys to select "Report" and press "OK".
- Use the arrow keys to select "Configuration" or "supplies Info" and press "OK".
- Press "OK" when Yes appears to confirm printing.
- To print all reports and lists, select All Report.
Samsung CLX-6200FX, CLX-6200ND, CLX-6210FX & CLX-6240FX
- Press "Menu" until you see "Information" on the bottom line of the display.
- Press "OK"
- Use the arrow keys to select "Configuration" and press "OK".
- The display shows "Print?", then press OK to print the configuration report.
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.