What the cartridges should look like
Problems you might encounter
Problem: Faded Output
Printouts are coming out faded.
- If the print quality is poor, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock the cartridge from side to side.
- This movement helps distribute to the toner evenly within the cartridge.
- After rocking the cartridge 5-6 times, re-insert the cartridge into the printer and print a test page.
Print Configuration page and Supplies Status page
Please follow the below instructions to print the supplies/configuration pages
For the Samsung CLP-310/CLP-315 Series
- In ready mode, press and hold the cancel/stop button for about 5 seconds
- Release the cancel button for the configuration pages to print
For the Samsung CLX-3170/CLX-3175 Series:
- Press Menu on the control panel
- Press the left/right arrow until "System Setup" appears and press "OK"
- Press the left/right arrow until "Report appears" and press "OK"
- Press the left/right arrow until "Supplies info" or "Configuration" appears and press "OK"
- Press "OK" to confirm printing when prompted
- Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.