Problems you might encounter
Problem: Faded Output
Printouts are coming out faded.
- If the print quality is poor, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock the cartridge from side to side.
- This movement helps distribute to the toner evenly within the cartridge.
- After rocking the cartridge 5-6 times, re-insert the cartridge into the printer and print a test page.
Problem: Spots scattered on page
Printouts have black or white spots randomly scattered across the page.
- Print 3-4 Blank pages to clear the path of the paper
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.