What the cartridges should look like
Problems you might encounter
Problem: Cartridge not recognised
The cartridge has been installed correctly into the printer but it isn't been recognised
- Remove the cartridge
- Wipe chip on cartridge
- Perform a cleaning cycle
- Re-insert cartridge
- Take the faulty cartridge out of the printer
- Identify the carbon strip on the cartridge:
- Carefully remove carbon strip with a flat head screwdriver
Problem: Fading on print
The printer is producing very faded print/ a lack of print on the page
- If the print quality is poor or no ink is appearing on the paper, try performing 2-3 head cleans/nozzle cleans
- Leave 20 minutes between each clean
Problem: Printing blank pages
The ink cartridge printed one or two pages and then stopped printing.
- It could be that the seal that covers were the ink comes out has not been removed, Ensure seal is removed.
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.