What the cartridges should look like
Problems you might encounter
Problem: Faded Output
Printouts are coming out faded.
- If the print quality is poor, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock the cartridge from side to side.
- This movement helps distribute to the toner evenly within the cartridge.
- After rocking the cartridge 5-6 times, re-insert the cartridge into the printer and print a test page.
Clean the LED head if vertical white lines appear, images are faded, or the periphery of letters are smudged in the printouts.
- Do not use solvents, such as methyl alcohol or thinners, because they may damage the LED head
- Do not expose the image drum to direct sunlight or strong light.
- Do not touch the fuser, because it is very hot.
Follow the steps below to Clean the LED Head:
- Turn off Machine
- Open the scanner unit
- Press the top cover open button
- Open the top cover
- Wipe the lens of the LED head with a soft tissue paper lightly.
- Close the top cover.
- Close the Scanner unit
Non Touchscreen Printers
- Press up or down until "PRINT INFO" is selected
- Press ok
- Press up or down until "CONFIGURATION" is selected
- Press ok this will then print a configuration report
- Press device settings on the touch panel
- Press Reports
- Select Configuration
- Select Yes, this will then print a configuration report
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.