What the cartridges should look like
Problems you might encounter
Problem: Fading on print
Printouts are very faded print or there is a lack of print on the page
- If the print quality is poor or no ink is appearing on the paper then try doing 2-3 head cleans/nozzle cleans
- Leave 20 minutes between each clean
Problem: Printing blank pages
The ink cartridge printed one or two pages and then stopped printing.
- It could be that the tape that covers the breathing hole has not been removed
- Be sure the breathing hole on the cartridge has been released usually by removing a small “rip strip” so that the cartridge has air supply then it can print.
Problem: Cartridge is the wrong size
The cartridges are physically a different size or shape.
Compatible cartridges will always look different to the original branded cartridges
They will often differ in shape or size but this does not affect the fitting or functionally of the cartridges in any way at all
Problem: Cartridge will not click into place
The clip looks different or the cartridge will not click into place when installing.
- 1. Remove the affected cartridge from the printer.
- 2. Reinstall the cartridge and press firmly where the label says shows 'push'.
- 3. The cartridge should now be fully clicked into place.
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.