Problem: Faded Output
Printouts are coming out faded.
- If the print quality is poor, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock the cartridge from side to side
- This movement helps distribute to the toner evenly within the cartridge
- After rocking the cartridge 5-6 times, re-insert the cartridge into the printer and print a test page
Problem: Faint Characters on Printouts
Printouts have faint characters / letters appearing down the page
- Print 15-20 pages and see if the problem persists.
Problem: Printing blank pages
Printouts are blank
- Ensure seals/ tape or protective covers have been removed
- Remove and reinstall cartridge
This image shows the front of the cartridge, the small label shows the batch code.
The back of the cartridge is shown in this image, the chip must be clear of impurities before installation.
|This image shows the left side of the cartridge, the plastic yellow pull tab must be removed before installation.
The right side of the cartridge can be seen in this image, the black card must be removed before installing.
Printers that use 80A cartridges
To see a full list of products that work in your printer, click on the model name below:
All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.