What the cartridges should look like
Problems you might encounter
Problem: Marks or Smeared/Streaky Printouts
Printouts appear streaky or have marks on them
Print a cleaning page to hep resolve print defects.
1. Press the Menu button.
2. Press the up arrow or down arrow to highlight the CONFIGURE DEVICE menu, and then press the OK button.
3. Press the up arrow or down arrow to highlight the PRINT QUALITY menu, and then press the OK button.
4. If the product does not have automatic two-sided printing, press the up arrow or down arrow to highlight the
CREATE CLEANING PAGE option, and then press the OK button. If the product has automatic two-sided printing, go to step 5.
5. Press the up arrow or down arrow to highlight the PROCESS CLEANING PAGE option, and then press the OK button. The cleaning process takes several minutes.
6. Discard the printed page. The task is complete.
Problem: Faded Output
Printouts are coming out faded.
- If the print quality is poor, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock the cartridge from side to side.
- This movement helps distribute to the toner evenly within the cartridge.
- After rocking the cartridge 5-6 times, re-insert the cartridge into the printer and print a test page.
Problem: Faint Characters on Printouts
Printouts have faint characters / letters appearing down the page
- Print 15-20 pages and see if the problem persists.
Problem: Printing blank pages
Printouts are blank
- Ensure seals/ tape or protective covers have been removed
- Remove and reinstall cartridge
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.