After replacing the cartridge / during use, the drum LED might start flashing. To remove this flashing light, please follow relevant troubleshooting steps below.
1. Remove the drum unit and toner cartridge from the printer and wait for 1-2 minutes.
2. Re-install the drum unit and toner cartridge into the printer.
3. If the drum LED continues to blink it means the drum counter wasn't reset. Please continue to follow the steps below:
4. Open the front cover of the printer
5. Press and hold down the "Go" button for 4-5 seconds until all the LEDs light up.
6. Once all 4 LEDs are lit, release the "Go" button
7. Close the front cover. This should have reset the drum counter.
Problems you may encounter
Problem: Marks on Page
Printouts has marks on page.
- If the printouts have marks on the page in a repeating pattern, remove the drum from the printer.
- Using a lint free cloth gently clean the drum surface taking care not to touch the surface with fingers.
Problem: Faint Characters on Printouts
Printouts have faint characters / letters appearing down the page
- Print 15-20 pages and see if the problem persists.
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.