After replacing the cartridge / during use, the cartridge may report "Replace Parts Drum" or "Drum End Soon". To remove this error message, please follow one of the solutions below.
1. Press "Menu".
2. Use the up or down arrow key to choose "Machine Info" and press OK.
3. Use the up or down arrow key to choose "Reset Menu" and press OK.
4. Use the up or down arrow key to choose "Drum" and press OK.
5. Press "1" to reset the drum unit counter.
6. Press "Stop/Exit".
1. When the printer is in a ready state, press the "3" and "9" buttons at the same time. This will cause the "Reset Menu" to appear on the LCD display.
2. Use the up or down arrow until you get to the correct drum.
3. Press the OK button and then press the "1" button to reset the page counter of the drum unit.
Problems you may encounter
Problem: Marks on Page
Printouts has marks on page.
- If the printouts have marks on the page in a repeating pattern, remove the drum from the printer.
- Using a lint free cloth gently clean the drum surface taking care not to touch the surface with fingers.
Problem: Faint Characters on Printouts
Printouts have faint characters / letters appearing down the page
- Print 15-20 pages and see if the problem persists.
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.