Problem: Faded Output
Printouts are coming out faded.
- If the print quality is poor, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock the cartridge from side to side.
- This movement helps distribute to the toner evenly within the cartridge.
- After rocking the cartridge 5-6 times, re-insert the cartridge into the printer and print a test page.
Problem: Replace Toner
After installing displays message “Toner Life End” or “Replace Toner"
Resolution for HL Printers
- Open the front cover, and keep it open while you take the following steps.
- Switch off the printer.
- Hold down the “Start” or “Go” button while turning on the printer.
- Release the “Start” or “Go” button.
- Now, press the “Start” or “Go” button twice.
- Wait for a moment.
- Now, press the “Start” or “Go” button five times.
- You are ready to close the cover, and the “Ready” light should be the only light that is now on.
All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.