What the cartridges should look like
Problems you may encounter
Problem: Error (Cartridge Problem)
After installing a remanufactured HP62XL cartridge, the printer states the product needs to be removed and reinstalled.
Remove the cartridge, and clean the gold coloured electrical contacts thoroughly with the rubber included before reinstalling the cartridge.
- If this does not work, please repeat the above step 2-3 times.
Problem: Printing blank pages / fading on print
Printouts are coming out very faded or blank
- Clean the printhead with a piece of damp kitchen tissue (Warm water)
- If this doesn't work, sit the cartridge printhead on some moist kitchen roll for 20 minutes
- Make sure the bottom of the cartridge (where the ink comes out of) is touching the kitchen roll
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.
- Envy 5540 e-All-in-One
- Envy 5541 e-All-in-One
- Envy 5542 e-All-in-One
- Envy 5544 e-All-in-One
- Envy 5546 e-All-in-One
- Envy 5548 e-All-in-One
- Envy 5640 e-All-in-One
- Envy 5642 e-All-in-One
- Envy 5644 e-All-in-One
- Envy 5646 e-All-in-One
- Envy 7640 e-All-in-One
- Envy 7643 e-All-in-One
- Officejet 200 Mobile
- Officejet 250 Mobile All-in-One
- Officejet 5740 e-All-in-One
- Officejet 5742 e-All-in-One
- Officejet 5744 e-All-in-One
- Officejet 5746 e-All-in-One