What the cartridges should look like
Compatible Canon PGI-570XL & CLI-571XL (Top View)
Compatible Canon PGI-570XL & CLI-571XL (Bottom View)
Compatible Canon PGI-570XL & CLI-571XL (Side View, Clips off)
Compatible Canon PGI-570XL & CLI-571XL (Side View, Clips on)
To install the cartridges please follow the steps below:
- 1. Open the printer lid to access the cartridges.
- 2. Remove the empty cartridge from the printhead.
- 3. Remove the pull strip from the top of the cartridge and take care to not squeeze the sides.
- 4. Position the cartridge upside down and carefully remove the orange clip (if cartridge has an orange clip).
- 5. Insert the cartridge into the corresponding slot on the printhead and press down firmly until a click is heard.
- 6. Close the printer lid.
NOTE: The replacement cartridge does not light up like an original
Compatible Canon PGI-570XL & CLI-571XL (Insert front)
|Compatible Canon PGI-570XL & CLI-571XL (Insert back)|
Problem: Error (Cartridge missing or damaged)
Problems you may encounter
The printer is reporting the error (Cartridge missing or damaged)
- Remove the faulty cartridge from the printer
- Make sure all the packaging clips and blue tape covering the copper part of the cartridge has been removed from the cartridge + clean the contacts
- Pull the power cable out the back of the printer and leave the printer off for 15 minutes
Problem: Printing blank pages / fading on print
Printouts are coming out very faded or blank
- If the print quality is poor or no ink is appearing on the paper then try doing 2-3 head cleans/nozzle cleans
- Leave 20 minutes between each clean
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.
- Pixma MG5700
- Pixma MG5750
- Pixma MG5751
- Pixma MG5752
- Pixma MG5753
- Pixma MG6800
- Pixma MG6850
- Pixma MG6851
- Pixma MG6852
- Pixma MG6853
- Pixma MG7750
- Pixma MG7751
- Pixma MG7752
- Pixma MG7753
- Pixma TS5000
- Pixma TS5050
- Pixma TS5051
- Pixma TS5053
- Pixma TS5055
- Pixma TS6050
- Pixma TS6051
- Pixma TS6052
- Pixma TS8050
- Pixma TS8051
- Pixma TS8052
- Pixma TS8053
- Pixma TS9050
- Pixma TS9055