What the cartridges should look like
Problems you may encounter
Problem: Cartridge not recognised
The cartridge installed isn't being recognised
- It's possible that the cartridge has been installed too quickly and the machine hasn't had chance to detect it.
- Take out the new ink cartridge and re-install it slowly until it clicks.
Problem: Fading on print
Printouts are very faded print or there is a lack of print on the page
- If the print quality is poor or no ink is appearing on the paper then try doing 2-3 head cleans/nozzle cleans
- Leave 20 minutes between each clean
Problem: Printing blank pages
The ink cartridge printed one or two pages and then stopped printing.
- It could be that the tape that covers the seal has not been pierced.
- Ensure the Seal is pierced when installing by giving the cartridge a firm push upon installation
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.