Problems you may encounter
Problem: Faded Output
Printouts are coming out faded.
- If the print quality is poor, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock the cartridge from side to side.
- This movement helps distribute to the toner evenly within the cartridge.
- After rocking the cartridge 5-6 times, re-insert the cartridge into the printer and print a test page.
Problem: Replace Toner
After installing displays message “Toner Life End” or “Replace Toner"
Resolution for HL Printers
- Open the front cover, and keep it open while you take the following steps.
- Switch off the printer.
- Hold down the “Start” or “Go” button while turning on the printer.
- Release the “Start” or “Go” button.
- Now, press the “Start” or “Go” button twice.
- Wait for a moment.
- Now, press the “Start” or “Go” button five times.
- You are ready to close the cover, and the “Ready” light should be the only light that is now on.
- All trademarks, photos and logos included on this information sheet are the property of their respective owners.