What the cartridges should look like
Side View (1)
Side View (2)
Problems you might encounter
Problem: Faded Output
Printouts are coming out faded.
- If the print quality is poor, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock the cartridge from side to side.
- This movement helps distribute to the toner evenly within the cartridge.
- After rocking the cartridge 5-6 times, re-insert the cartridge into the printer and print a test page.
Problem:Coloured Lines across page
Printouts have Coloured Lines across page
The distances between the lines give us an indication of which item is likely to be the cause of the problem
- If Coloured lines appear at 30mm intervals, replace toner that matches the colour of line
- If lines appear at 94mm intervals, put a new drum unit that matches the colour of the line