The first time you use this product, you will notice that the re-usable print head and one of the ink tanks have already been assembled together.
- Please install the combined ink tank and print head in the printer.
- Once installed, the printer should complete a calibration and then be ready to use.
When the initial Tank is empty and needs replacing, please follow the below steps:
1. Remove the combined ink tank and print head from the printer.
2. Detach the re-usable print head from the empty ink tank. To do this, press the 'Push' tab at the back of the cartridge and lift out the ink tank.
- Please note: Keep the re-usable print head to one side
3. Remove the black clip from the base of the replacement tank and insert the ink tank into the re-usable print head.
4. Push the replacement ink tank down into the print head so it is fully in position, ensuring the chip is facing forward.
5. Carefully wipe the ink nozzles with tissue 1-2 times to ensure the ink flows through.
6. Install the combined ink tank and print head into the printer.